Remaining tickets for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ are back on sale giving fans an unmissable chance to secure their place at the greatest football show on Earth.
Please find below information for Football Account holders who received access codes (valid until July 19), as well as general public looking to purchase tickets.
Football Account Holders with access codes
Football Account holders with priority ticketing enabled who received emails with unique codes and instructions to access their allocation of tickets, can follow the below steps to redeem their codes and buy tickets:
- Create an account or login to your ticketing account by clicking here, and select “Buy tickets”;
- Make sure you are on the match selection page (if not, click BUY TICKETS in the header if you are on a desktop version or the burger menu on a mobile device).
- Insert the access code at the top right of the page for the desktop version or at the bottom of the page if you are using a mobile device and click OK.
- There will be a single option on the TAGs offer product selection page. Please proceed by clicking BUY NOW.
- Each access code is match-specific, and you can only request one ticket per access code. Select your ticket and click ADD TO CART. Please use another valid code if you want to purchase additional tickets for the same match.
- You can request as many tickets as access codes you have been provided with while the household limits are respected. You will see the requested ticket after being taken to the shopping cart. Please proceed to the checkout if you want to finish the purchase or click on CONTINUE SHOPPING to add more tickets to the cart.
General Public looking to purchase tickets from July 5 (7pm AEST)
This time, tickets for the first-ever FIFA World Cup™ to be held in the Middle East will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, allowing fans to confirm their purchase immediately after making their selection and processing the payment. The new sales period opens via FIFA.com/tickets on Tuesday, 5 July at 11:00 CET/12:00 noon in Doha.
With a total of 1.8 million tournament tickets having been sold already – and with less than five months to go until the big kick-off – fans interested in an unforgettable trip of a lifetime to Qatar are being urged to act swiftly before the coveted seats are snapped up. In the event of high demand, a queue management system will apply. Aside from the host nation, the top ten countries for ticket sales based on country of residence in the latest sales period include emerging and established football hotbeds such as Canada, England, France, Germany, India, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the UAE and the USA.
With all 32 qualifying teams now confirmed for Qatar, huge worldwide interest is anticipated in the new sales period, which will close on 16 August at 11:00 CET/12:00 noon in Doha. Fans are encouraged to plan their trip to Qatar carefully and stay away from unauthorised websites and fake/invalid tickets – the only official channel from which to obtain FIFA World Cup tickets is FIFA.com/tickets.
Individual Match Tickets will be available across all four price categories, with category 4 tickets reserved for residents of Qatar. Fans will be able to purchase up to six tickets per match and a maximum of 60 across the entire tournament. There is also the opportunity to attend more than one group game on the same day at the beginning of the tournament in line with the match compatibility rules. Disabled people and people with limited mobility are entitled to a dedicated allocation of Accessibility Tickets.