Fans travel and stadium info for Caltex Socceroos vs Syria
Did you know tickets for the Caltex Socceroos’ Asian Qualifiers Playoff against Syria at Sydney Olympic Park on Tuesday night include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services and major event buses?
All the info is at this link.
It's going to be a huge night with our Caltex Socceroos in a make-or-break clash with Syria following the 1-1 first leg draw last week.
So, fans are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and peak hour traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
Other key information for fans
- Expect queues as part of the security screening process
- Fans are encouraged to leave their bags at home
- If you do bring a bag, restrict to 30cm x 40cm in size
And at the stadium there’ll be lots to do, including...
- Food & Beverage
- Snooker Feet
- Music DJ
- The Asian Cup trophy
- A balloon artist and face painter
- Visit the Sydney FC marquee and Western Sydney Wanderers dribble Zone