Mat Ryan will come face-to-face with superstars Mohamed Salah, Philippe Coutinho, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino this weekend.
Ryan's Brighton host Liverpool on Sunday morning (AEDT).
But how does the Caltex Socceroos custodian compare to his Liverpool counterpart, Belgian Simon Mignolet?
We've crunched the Opta stats to find out...
- Ryan has played all 14 of Brighton's Premier League matches this season, while Mignolet has missed just one of Liverpool's games.
- Ryan has conceded fewer goals, letting in 14 as opposed to 18 by Mignolet.
- The Australian has also made far more saves, keeping out 40 goal-bound efforts, compared to 24 by the Belgian.
- Ryan has faced more shots though, with 54 fired his way, while Mignolet has had to contend with 41.
- Both 'keepers have kept five clean sheets.
- Both have also faced just one penalty this season, with Mignolet saving his.
- According to Opta's 'Expected Goals' metric, Ryan has prevented 3.9 more goals than expected, while Mignolet has conceded 3.5 more goals than expected.
*Metric takes into account a range of factors such as conditions, opposition, shots faced to determine an expected number of goals a player would concede.