We've picked out five key stats ahead of Tuesday night's crucial World Cup qualifier with Thailand.
• Australia are undefeated from their six previous encounters with Thailand, though their last meeting was the first time they failed to claim full points against them (W5, D1).
• Match day will mark 3,362 days since the Socceroos last lost a World Cup Qualification game on home turf (1-0 vs China at ANZ Stadium).
• Thailand have lost their last four World Cup Qualification fixtures away from home, conceding 12 goals and scoring only one of their own.
• Mile Jedinak scored a brace from the penalty spot when these teams last met; the first and thus far only time he’s found the back of the net twice in a single game. Sadly for the Aussies, their skipper will be missing for this game.
• Two of the last three goals scored by the Socceroos on home turf have come from outside the box, while Tomi Juric has scored three of Australia’s eight home goals at this stage overall.
'I'm not convinced anymore': Dane worried by Socceroos
Hyundai A-League star Michael Jakobsen was confident Denmark would beat Australia comfortably at the World Cup, but the Socceroos' performance against France now has him less convinced. Australia's display against one of the tournament favourites in Kazan on Saturday drew prai
How to watch, follow Socceroos v Denmark
The Socceroos will be in search of a vital win against their Scandinavian opponents tonight to keep their FIFA World Cup™ dream alive. It will be the fourth meeting between Australia and Denmark in Thursday night's clash at the Samara Arena, with the Socceroos last tasting vic
Russia Watch: Heartbreak for Iran, another Ronaldo record
Despite two valiant displays from Iran and Morroco, Spain and Portugal were overnight victors in Group B, while Luis Suarez got off the mark in Uruguay's win over Saudi Arabia. Here's our wrap of the overnight action: READ: Update on 2018 FIFA World Cup™ broadcast details
Opponent Watch: Pogba still 'positive' despite criticism
France defender Raphael Varane insists teammate Paul Pogba is “staying positive” despite copping negative comments in the French press. Pogba, who played a key role in the winning goal against the Socceroos on Saturday night, described himself as the "most criticised player in