Thailand v Socceroos
Tuesday 15 November
Rajamangala Stadium, Bangkok
7pm Kick off
Gates Open: 4:00pm (BKK time)
Tickets for this match will go on sale on Saturday 22nd October at 10:00am (BKK time)
Tickets will be available to purchase here . You must register and create an account before purchasing tickets.
Important Information - Australian Fans (Away Zone)
Away Zone W1A-W1C / W2A-W2E / W3A-W3C will use gate W2 for entrance.
Spectators are required to present a photo ID upon request for security reasons.
Online internet purchase will be available from outside of Thailand only.
Online transaction fee of 3 percent charges applied.
Tickets delivery to Australia options is available from DHL as follows:
300 baht - Metro upto 7 day with last day of purchase 31 Oct 2016
380 baht - Country and rural up to 15 days with last purchase on 25 October
Tickets may be collected at stadium from 12:00 onward.
Tickets may also be purchased in Thailand from 14 main branches.
Away zone is restricted to Australian fans and non-Thai supporters.
Cat 1 Reserved Seating Away Bay - 620 Baht (approximately $25 AUD)
Cat 2 General Admission Away Bay - 520 Baht (approximately $20 AUD)
As the match coincides with a period of mourning following the passing of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej, FFA asks all Australian fans attending the match and who are in Thailand to be respectful of the local customs and in particular respect the following requests from the Sports Authority of Thailand:
- Clothing for spectators shall be in polite manner with suggested colours such as white, black, gray and preferably with no designs on them.
- Equipment such as drums, trumpets, flags, megaphones, whistles, cheering sticks and any other equipment will not be allowed to enter the stadium.
- Spectators are not allowed to show any symbols.
- Banners will not be allowed to enter the stadium.
- Fan chants, along with any other activities that are considered joyful, are strictly prohibited both inside the stadium and surrounding areas.
For more information regarding travel in Thailand, please visit www.smarttraveller.gov.au