WATCH: Duke & Boyle score | Aussies Abroad wrap
Mitch Duke scored his sixth J2 League goal of the season while Martin Boyle also found himself on the scoresheet in Scotland.
Check out our wrap of all the recent Aussies Abroad action!
Starting in the J2 League, where Mitch Duke (cap #559) played 82 minutes and scored a goal on Saturday as Machida Zelvia beat Montedio Yamagata 5-0. It was Duke's sixth goal of the season.
Over to Scotland, where Martin Boyle (cap #599) played a full game and scored a goal as Hibernian returned to Scottish Premiership action on Sunday with a 3-2 loss to Livingston. Boyle also completed 3 of four attempted dribbles, while also completing 79% of his passes.
James Jeggo (cap #601) also played a full game while Olyroo Lewis Miller was on the bench.
Elsewhere in Scotland, Kye Rowles (cap #622) played a full game while Cameron Devlin (cap #625) came off the bench at half time alongside Nathaniel Atkinson (cap #620) in Heart of Midlothain's 1-0 loss to Dundee on Monday.
Keanu Baccus (cap #628) and Ryan Strain (cap #624) both also played full games for St Mirren as they continued their unbeaten start to the season with a 2-2 draw against Aberdeen on Monday. Strain was a standout, recording 12 recoveries, a 100% tackle success rate and won six of 11 duels. Meanwhile, Baccus had a passing accuracy rate of 74%, completed two successful dribbles from as many attempts.
Over to England, where Riley McGree (cap #609) started and played 59 minutes for Middlesbrough as they lost 4-2 to West Brom on Sunday in the Championship as their winless start to the campaign continued.
Subway Olyroo Sammy Silvera also played 72 minutes and registered an assist, while Tom Glover was on the bench.
Elsewhere in the Championship, Massimo Luongo (cap 571) played 82 minutes while fellow Aussie Cameron Burgess also played 90 minutes for Ipswich Town as suffered a 4-3 defeat to Leeds United on Sunday.
In League One, Alex Robertson (cap #630) came off the bench in the 69th minute in Portsmouth's 0-0 draw with Stevenage on Sunday.
Kenny Dougall (cap #608) started and played the first half for Blackpool in a 3-0 loss to Lincoln City on Sunday in League One action, while Callum Elder (cap #614) came on in the 68th minute for Derby County in a 4-2 win over Subway Olyroo Nicholas Bilokapic's Peterborough United at the same time.
In Belgium, Aiden O'Neill (cap #629) played a full game for Standard Liege in a 1-1 draw with K.V. Kortrijk on Sunday. O'Neill, who has started every game of the season so far, was again assured with an 83% passing accuracy rate, made 13 recoveries, won eight duels and three fouls.
Jason Davidson (cap #545) also played a full game in Belgium as KAS Eupen beat Oud-Heverlee Leuven 3-1 on Sunday.
Over to Germany, where Jackson Irvine (cap #568) played a full game while Connor Metcalfe (cap #611) came off the bench in the 82nd minute in the 2 Bundesliga as St. Pauli drew 0-0 with 1. FC Magdeburg on Sunday.
Milos Degenek (cap #585) started again and played the first half for FK Crvena Zvezda in Serbia in a 3-2 loss to FK Voždovac on Sunday.
Denis Genreau (cap #610) started and played 69 minutes for Toulouse as they continued the Ligue 1 season with a 2-0 loss to Strasbourg on Sunday. It was Toulouse's first loss of the season. Genreau recorded a 72% passing rating and made two interceptions in the defeat.
In Serie B, Alessandro Circati was on the bench for Parma as they continued their unbeaten start to the season with a 2-0 win over A.S. Cittadella on Sunday.
Moving across to Asia, Thomas Deng (cap #598) played a full game for Albirex Niigata as they lost 2-0 to Kashima Antlers on Saturday in the J1 League.
Mitch Langerak (cap #566) was in goal for Nagoya Grampus in a 3-1 loss to Cerezo Osaka on Saturday in the J1 League.
In the K1 League, Harrison Delbridge (cap #623) came off the bench in the 83rd minute for Incheon United as they beat Suwon FC 2-1 on Friday.
Trent Sainsbury (cap #574) played a full game for Al-Wakrah SC as they returned to Qatar Stars League action on Monday with a 2-2 draw against Al-Shamal.
Finally, in Major League Soccer, Brad Smith (cap #575) played 70 minutes and assisted the first goal for Houston Dynamo in a 3-0 win over Real Salt Lake City on Sunday.
As previously mentioned, Sam Silvera played 72 minutes and registered an assist in Boro's 4-2 Championship loss to West Brom on Sunday.
Nicholas Bilokapic was in goal for Peterborough United in a 4-2 loss to Derby County in League One on Sunday.
Nectarios Triantis was an unused substitute in the Championship for Sunderland on Sunday in a 0-0 draw with Coventry.
Elsewhere in England, Jay Rich-Baghuelou played 53 minutes for Accrington Stanley in League One as they beat Salford City 2-1 on Sunday.
Lewis Miller was an unused substitute as Hibernian returned to Scottish Premiership action on Sunday with a 3-2 loss to Livingston.
More Aussies in Action
- Cameron Burgess played 90 minutes in the Championship for Ipswich Town as they suffered a 4-3 defeat to Leeds United on Sunday.
- In League One, Jack Iredale played a full game for Bolton in a 1-1 draw with Burton FC on Sunday.
- Ashley Maynard-Brewer was on the bench for Charlton on Sunday in a 2-1 loss to Oxford United in League One action.
- In Serie A, Cristian Volpato was an unused substitute for Sassuolo in a 2-0 loss to Napoli on Monday.
- In Serie B, Jahce Novello was on the bench for Cosenza Calcio in a 1-1 draw with Venezia.
- Anthony Kalik came on in the 83rd minute for Hajduk Split in Croatia in a 2-1 win over NK Varazdin on Sunday.
- Tete Yengi played a full game in Finland for Kuopion Palloseura in a 2-2 draw with Haka on Sunday.
- Zach Duncan was an unused substitute in Denmark for AGF Aarhus in a 1-0 win over Lyngby on Sunday.
- In the Swiss Challenge League, Liam Chipperfield came off the bench in the 78th minute and scored the winner for FC Sion in a 2-1 win over Stade Nyonnais on Saturday.
- In the J2 League, Stefan Mauk came off the bench in the 71st minute and assisted as Fagiano Okayama beat Tokyo Verdy 3-2 on Saturday.
- In the Maylasian Super League, Shane Lowry came on at half time for Johor Darul Ta'zim in a 3-3 draw with Kedah on Saturday.
- Giancarlo Gallifuoco played a full game while Ryan Lambert came off in the 72nd minute for Kuala Lumpur City in a 4-0 win over Perak on Sunday in the Malaysian Super League.
- In the USL Championship, Panos Armenakas played a full game and scored a goal for Phoenix Rising FC as they beat Las Vegas Knights 3-2 on Sunday.