The Socceroos are coming home for a huge World Cup Qualifier - here's how to make sure you don't miss a second of the action!
Yet again October's matches will be broadcast live and free on Australia's 'Home of Football,' Network Ten.
Most Australians can watch the action live on Channel 10, apart from Perth audiences who can watch on 10 Bold.
Fans nationwide can stream the action wherever they are via 10 Play app and website.
- Sydney and Melbourne programming will begin at 7.30pm with an 8.10pm kick off
- Brisbane will have a shorter episode of The Project, with coverage commencing on Channel 10 from kick off at 7.10pm Brisbane time. The pre-show will air on 10 Bold.
- Adelaide's coverage will also commence at kick off (7.40pm Adelaide time), after The Project. The pre-show can also be viewed on 10 Bold.
- Perth will air from 4.30pm local time, with a 5.10pm kick off, on 10 Bold.
To watch all of the latest involving Socceroos and the rest of Asian Qualifying, Australian football fans can visit https://10play.com.au/socceroos.
For fans based outside of Australia, click here to read about how you can continue to access the action.
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ – AFC Asian Qualifiers – Road to Qatar (Final Round)
Matchday 5: Australia v Saudi Arabia
Date: Thursday, 11 November 2021
Venue: Western Sydney Stadium, Parramatta
Kick-off: 8:10pm AEDT
Tickets: Please click here for ticketing information
Broadcast: Live and free in Australia on Channel 10 (except for Perth audiences, who can watch on 10 Bold) & simulcast on 10 Play
How to buy tickets
As Australia opens up, fans will be able to take their place in the stands Western Sydney Stadium to welcome back the Socceroos upon their long-awaited return.
Ticket allocations are limited, and no walk-up sales will be made at the ground, so make sure you get in early to ensure you don’t miss out!
Fans wishing to attend will be required to comply with NSW Government Health regulations:
• Under NSW Health orders, all adult ticket holders (16+) will need to be fully vaccinated;
• All ticket holders (16+) will need to complete an acknowledgement during the ticket purchasing process to confirm that everyone in their group is fully vaccinated;
• All ticket holders (16+) will need to provide evidence of their vaccination status prior to entering the Stadium. Children under 16 years of age do not need to be fully vaccinated, however must be accompanied by a person who is a member of the child’s household and fully vaccinated.
• Patrons from regional NSW and interstate can purchase tickets to attend this event. Please keep up to date with interstate travel restrictions for your return journey. Patrons who have been to a venue or area of concern as stated on the NSW Health Concerns Notice in the 14 days prior to match day will not be permitted to enter the venue.