In another weekend of Aussies abroad action, Martin Boyle opened the scoring from the penalty spot but was substituted with an injury scare as Hibernian secured a big win while Connor Metcalfe came off the bench to assist in Germany.
Check out our wrap of the Aussies Abroad action from the weekend!
Subway Socceroos and Olyroos Abroad
Starting in Scotland, where Martin Boyle opened the scoring from the penalty spot in first-half stoppage time as Hibernian beat Ryan Strain and Keanu Baccus' St Mirren 3-0 on Sunday.
Boyle started the match but came off in the 54th minute with a leg injury.
It is still not clear just how serious the injury is but after initially looking like a knee injury Hibs' manager Lee Johnson reported: "I was very worried it was his knee, but it's not - it's down the side, sort of the top of the shin.
"And we're hoping the pain was contact to the nerve, because it went numb. That was what ended in him coming off, but I'm lighting a candle for him tonight hoping he's alright."
Baccus and Strain both started and came off in the 73rd minute in a disappointing result for St Mirren.
Aaron Mooy started and played 90 minutes as Celtic beat Livingston 3-0 on Sunday.
Elsewhere in Scotland, Aziz Behich started and played another 90 minutes as Dundee United lost 1-0 to Motherwell on Sunday.
In England, Riley McGree started and played 86 minutes as Middlesbrough lost 2-1 to Preston in their first match under new manager Michael Carrick on Sunday.
Kenny Dougall started and played another 90 minutes as Blackpool beat Coventry 2-1 on Sunday while Bailey Wright also started and played 90 minutes as Sunderland drew 1-1 with Luton Town on Sunday.
In Olyroos Abroad news, goalkeeper Nick Bilokapic featured on the bench again as Huddersfield beat Millwall 1-0 on Sunday.
In League Two, goalkeeper Jacob Chapman also featured on the bench for Salford City as they lost to Leyton Orient 1-0 on Sunday.
Starting in Germany, where Jackson Irvine started and played another 90 minutes as St. Pauli secured a 1-1 draw with league leaders Darmstadt on Sunday.
Connor Metcalfe also came off the bench in the 68th minute and assisted St. Pauli's equaliser with a layoff to Lukas Daschner after arriving at the near post to meet a low-driven cross.
In Denmark, Mat Ryan was an unused substitute as FC Copenhagen beat Randers 2-0 on Sunday. It was a much-needed victory for Copenhagen, who move out of the relegation round into sixth position in the Danish Superliga.
In Serie B, Fran Karačić started and played 90 minutes as Brescia Calcio drew 1-1 with Genoa on Sunday.
In France, Denis Genreau was an unused sub as Toulouse lost 0-3 away against Lens in Ligue 1. Toulouse currently sit in 10th place on the table.
In Belgium, Jason Davidson started and played 78 minutes as K.A.S. Eupen lost 4-2 against Anderlecht on Sunday. James Jeggo was an unused substitute.
In Spain, Awer Mabil was an unused substitute as Cádiz CF secured a last-minute 3-2 win over Atlético de Madrid on Sunday. The victory is Cádiz's second of the season and it lifts them to 18th position in La Liga.
In Olyroos abroad news, Josh Rawlins started and played 90 minutes as Jong FC Utrecht lost 1-4 against Roda JC in the Eerste Divisie on Saturday.
In the J2 League, Mitch Duke started and played 90 minutes as Fagiano Okayama crashed out of the J2 League play-offs with a disappointing 3-0 loss against Peter Cklamovski's Montedio Yamagata on Sunday.
Elsewhere in Japan, Adam Taggart came off the bench in the 71st minute as Cerezo Osaka drew 0-0 with Kyoto Sanga on Saturday. Cerezo currently sit in fourth and are three points behind Sanfrecce in third with one game remaining.
Elsewhere in the J1 League, Mitch Langerak lined up in goal as Nagoya Grampus beat FC Tokyo 2-1 on Saturday.
Langerak was also awarded the Nagoya Grampus MVP award after another standout season.
Other Aussies in Action
- In Austria, James Holland came off the bench in the 73rd minute as FK Austria Wien beat Altach 2-1 on Monday in the Austrian Bundesliga.
- In Germany, John Iredale started on the bench but came on in the 62nd minute as SV Wehen Wiesbaden lost 3-1 against MSV Duisburg in the German 3rd Division.
- In France, Alex Gersbach started and played 73 minutes as Grenoble FC beat IIIzach 4-1 in the Seventh round of the French Cup on Saturday.
- In the Netherlands, Dylan Ryan started on the bench but came on in the 82nd minute as FC Den Bosch won 3-2 against NAC Breda in the Eerste Divisie on Saturday.
- In Scotland, Mark Birighitti started his first game for Dundee United since August as they lost 1-0 to Motherwell on Sunday.
- In League One, Caleb Watts started and played 62 minutes as Morecambe drew 1-1 against Wycombe on Sunday.
- Elsewhere in League One, Jack Iredale started and played 45 minutes as Bolton Wanderers lost 3-1 against Oxford United on Sunday.
Asia & The Middle East
- In the Israeli Premier League, Nikita Rukavytsya was an unused substitute as Maccabi Haifa beat Ashdod 3-1 on Sunday.