Fancy watching Brazilian stars Neymar, Coutinho and Co tackle the Caltex Socceroos at the MCG on June 13? Well you have the chance to win a double pass to the game thanks to Caltex!
HOW TO WIN
1) Spend $20 or more in a single transaction on fuel and/or any in store items (excluding tobacco, StarCash and gift cards) at a Participating Store (“Qualifying Transaction”) - Make sure to keep your receipt.
2) Locate point of sale material advertising this promotion that contains a promotional Caltex code, which will be on display in the Participating Store.
3) Open Facebook Messenger on their compatible device and click on their profile picture (located top left of screen)
4) Click on their enlarged profile picture and select “Scan Code”
5) Waive their phone over the Caltex code featured on point of sale material in Participating Stores, as instructed on screen. In the case of any technical issues with scanning the code, individuals can visit the URL specified on the point of sale material instead.
6) Follow the onscreen instructions to upload the receipt for their Qualifying Transaction via Facebook Messenger.
7 ) Make a second Qualifying Transaction, before the end of the Promotional Period, and upload the receipt for their second Qualifying Transaction via Facebook Messenger (by following the same process as outlined in step (6) above).
* The first 1,375 valid claimants to complete all of the steps above will each be notified, via Facebook Messenger, that they have qualified to receive a double pass to the Caltex Socceroos vs Brazil match taking place at the MCG on 13/06/2017.
Aussies Abroad: Nabbout, Urawa Red Diamonds win Emperors Cup final
Andrew Nabbout emerged an Emperors Cup Final winner with Urawa Red Diamonds after the J-League outfit defeated Vegalta Sendai 1-0 yesterday evening. Nabbout was an unused substitute as the Reds clinched the trophy thanks to an early strike from Tomoya Ugajin. It is Urawa’s
'Amazing reward': Cahill to feature in FIFA World Football Museum
A pair of Tim Cahill’s boots will join items like the FIFA World Cup trophy, match balls from some of football’s biggest occasions and rare match-worn shirts in FIFA’s World Football Museum in Switzerland. The Caltex Socceroos legend revealed on Instagram on Sunday morning (AE
Boyle given 'all clear' following 'nasty collision'
Caltex Socceroos attacker Martin Boyle has been given the “all clear” following a head knock in Hibernian’s Scottish Premiership win at Hamilton Academical on Sunday morning (AEDT). Boyle needed lengthy treatment before half time after clashing with Hamilton’s Gary Woods and s
Aussies Abroad: Rogic helps Celtic to big win, Mooy suffers late loss
Caltex Socceroos midfielder Tom Rogic provided an assist as Celtic thumped Kilmarnock 5-1 to leapfrog their opponents and move to the top of the Scottish Premiership table. But Huddersfield Town suffered a heartbreaking defeat, with Arsenal needing a late moment of magic to do