Fancy watching Brazilian stars Neymar, Coutinho and Co tackle the Caltex Socceroos at the MCG on June 13? Well you have the chance to win a double pass to the game thanks to Caltex!
HOW TO WIN
1) Spend $20 or more in a single transaction on fuel and/or any in store items (excluding tobacco, StarCash and gift cards) at a Participating Store (“Qualifying Transaction”) - Make sure to keep your receipt.
2) Locate point of sale material advertising this promotion that contains a promotional Caltex code, which will be on display in the Participating Store.
3) Open Facebook Messenger on their compatible device and click on their profile picture (located top left of screen)
4) Click on their enlarged profile picture and select “Scan Code”
5) Waive their phone over the Caltex code featured on point of sale material in Participating Stores, as instructed on screen. In the case of any technical issues with scanning the code, individuals can visit the URL specified on the point of sale material instead.
6) Follow the onscreen instructions to upload the receipt for their Qualifying Transaction via Facebook Messenger.
7 ) Make a second Qualifying Transaction, before the end of the Promotional Period, and upload the receipt for their second Qualifying Transaction via Facebook Messenger (by following the same process as outlined in step (6) above).
* The first 1,375 valid claimants to complete all of the steps above will each be notified, via Facebook Messenger, that they have qualified to receive a double pass to the Caltex Socceroos vs Brazil match taking place at the MCG on 13/06/2017.
Duke replaces Ikonomidis in Caltex Socceroos squad to face Korea Republic
Perth Glory’s Chris Ikonomidis will miss the upcoming friendly international with Korea Republic after scans revealed damage to his shoulder would require surgery. Caltex Socceroos Head Coach Graham Arnold said it was unfortunate, but after consultation with the club and the p
Jedinak’s presence huge boost for Villa ahead of lucrative playoff final
If Aston Villa have one thing in their favour in Tuesday morning’s (12am AEST) Championship playoff final against Derby County, it’s the presence of Mile Jedinak. The former Caltex Socceroos skipper is back at Wembley in the widely touted as the ‘richest game in world football
Aussies Abroad: Rogic’s Celtic make history after Scottish Cup final triumph
Tom Rogic’s Celtic has defeated Hearts in the Scottish Cup Final overnight to complete a remarkable ‘Treble’ and confirm themselves as the undisputed kings of Scottish football. The Bhoys were made to work hard for the win at Hampden Park though, falling behind early in the se
Caltex Socceroos defender Behich heading back to Turkey
Caltex Socceroos defender Aziz Behich has made a move back to Turkey, joining İstanbul Başakşehir FK on a three-year deal. After being unable to break into Mark van Bommel’s PSV side in the Eredivisie, the 28-year-old left-back has decided to join the Istanbul-based outfit whi