Fancy watching Brazilian stars Neymar, Coutinho and Co tackle the Caltex Socceroos at the MCG on June 13? Well you have the chance to win a double pass to the game thanks to Caltex!
HOW TO WIN
1) Spend $20 or more in a single transaction on fuel and/or any in store items (excluding tobacco, StarCash and gift cards) at a Participating Store (“Qualifying Transaction”) - Make sure to keep your receipt.
2) Locate point of sale material advertising this promotion that contains a promotional Caltex code, which will be on display in the Participating Store.
3) Open Facebook Messenger on their compatible device and click on their profile picture (located top left of screen)
4) Click on their enlarged profile picture and select “Scan Code”
5) Waive their phone over the Caltex code featured on point of sale material in Participating Stores, as instructed on screen. In the case of any technical issues with scanning the code, individuals can visit the URL specified on the point of sale material instead.
6) Follow the onscreen instructions to upload the receipt for their Qualifying Transaction via Facebook Messenger.
7 ) Make a second Qualifying Transaction, before the end of the Promotional Period, and upload the receipt for their second Qualifying Transaction via Facebook Messenger (by following the same process as outlined in step (6) above).
* The first 1,375 valid claimants to complete all of the steps above will each be notified, via Facebook Messenger, that they have qualified to receive a double pass to the Caltex Socceroos vs Brazil match taking place at the MCG on 13/06/2017.
In-form Vukovic earns Genk contract extension
Caltex Socceroos goalkeeper Danny Vukovic has been rewarded for his excellent form with a two-season contract extension at Belgian club KRC Genk. The 33-year-old's deal was due to expire at the end of the campaign but the Pro League leaders have taken up their option to extend
Aussies Abroad: Vukovic’s Genk beaten in battle of Belgium’s top two
Danny Vukovic’s Genk remain well clear on top of the table despite falling to a rare defeat in Belgium against Club Brugge overnight. In a meeting of the competition’s top two at the Jan Breydel Stadion, Genk were beaten the fired-up home side, going down 3-1. There was lit
Aussies Abroad: Ryan’s Brighton through to Quarter-Finals while Milligan, Giannou pick up strong results
There were a handful of Caltex Socceroos in action on Sunday morning (AEDT) while some key figures were rested as their clubs negotiated cup ties. Firstly to Europe where Mark Milligan played a full 90 at the heart of Hibernian’s midfield as they welcomed new manager Danny Hec
Aussies Abroad: Luongo gallant in Watford defeat
Caltex Socceroos midfielder Massimo Luongo can turn his attention to the EFLChampionship after QPR crashed out of the FA Cup on Saturday morning (AEDT). The 26-year-old played the full 90 minutes in QPR’s 1-0 loss to Watford at Loftus Road, in a tight game where each side cou