Qantas Socceroos Abroad
Find out how our boys are getting on around the world
- Vince Grella played 76 minutes and Brett Emerton came on in the 61st minute of Blackburn-s 1-1 draw at home to Fulham, while Mark Schwarzer played a full game for the visitors.
- Scott McDonald played a full game in Middlesbrough-s 3-1 win over Reading, with Adam Federici playing a full game for the visitors.
- Neil Kilkenny played a full game in Leeds- 0-0 draw at Doncaster Rovers.
- Dario Vidosic came on in the 85th minute of Nuremberg-s scoreless draw at Nuremberg.
Friday 17th September
- Nikita Rukavytsya played 64 minutes of Hertha Berlin-s 1-1 draw at Union Berlin.
Tuesday 21st September
- Nikita Rukavytsya played 67 minutes and scored the second in Hertha Berlin-s 4-0 win at home to Karlsruhe.
- Nathan Burns played 54 minutes of AEK Athens- 2-2 draw at home to Asteras Tripolis.
- Mark Bresciano played the first half of Lazio-s 2-1 win away to Fiorentina.
- Adrian Madaschi played a full game in Portosummaga-s 0-0 draw at Livorno.
- Luke WIlkshire played a full match in Dinamo Moscow-s 3-2 loss away to Saturn.
- Ante Covic played a full game in Elfsborg-s 1-1 draw at Trelleborg.
- Lucas Neill played a full game while Harry Kewell played 63 minutes of Galatasaray-s 1-0 win away to Bucaspor.
- Mile Jedinak played 72 minutes of Genclerbirligi-s 3-0 loss away to Karabukspor.
- James Troisi played 77 minutes of Kayserispor-s 2-1 loss away to Antalyaspor.
- Retired Socceroo Scott Chipperfield-s came on in the 73rd minute of Basel-s 2-1 loss away to Cluj.
- Nathan Burns played 70 minutes of AEK Athens- 3-1 win at home to Hajduk Split.
- Josh Kennedy played a full game in Nagoya Grampus- 1-1 draw at home to Yokohama.
- Matthew Spiranovic played a full game in Urawa Reds- 1-1 draw at home to Shimizu S-Pulse.
Aussies Abroad: Luongo, Irvine help sides to important Championship wins
Massimo Luongo and Jackson Irvine both braved atrocious English weather to help steer their sides to Championship victories on Sunday morning (AEDT). And in warmer temperatures, Matt Jurman’s Al Ittihad broke through for their first win of the Saudi Arabia Pro League season at
Degenek not taking his foot off the gas
Twelve months ago, Caltex Socceroos defender Milos Degenek was playing in Japan — now, he’s tearing up Serbia’s SuperLiga, having been named in the league’s best eleven for the first half of the season. It’s a credit to Degenek, 24, who signed with Red Star Belgrade in July
Degenek named in Serbian Superliga's best XI
Caltex Socceroos defender Milos Degenek has been named in the Serbian Superliga’s best eleven players of the first half of the season after his performances for Red Star Belgrade. AUSSIES ABROAD: Sainsbury denies former club Inter in first UCL start READ MORE: Where you can w
FFA to conduct additional injury assessment with Aaron Mooy
Football Federation Australia (FFA) acknowledges Huddersfield Town’s statement regarding Aaron Mooy released on Thursday morning (AEDT). Due to the significance of the AFC Asian Cup to the Caltex Socceroos, FFA will proceed with a plan to deploy its High Performance Coordina