Back to where it all began! Caltex Socceroos legend Tim Cahill has joined English Championship club Millwall for the remainder of the season.
Having started his professional career at the London club 20 years ago, Cahill's club career has come full circle.
The move also gives him the chance to press his claims for a spot in the Australian squad for this year's FIFA World Cup in Russia.
But as well as being the club that gave Cahill his shot, what else do we know about the Lions?
Here's some interesting facts about Cahill's new club.
- Millwall plays in the Championship – England's second tier – having won promotion from League One last season.
- They are currently in 15th spot on the ladder, nine points above the relegation zone.
- Their home ground – The Den – has a capacity of just over 20,000.
- Millwall are coached by Neil Harris, who has been at the helm since 2015, after taking over from Ian Holloway.
- Harris is also the club's all-time leading scorer (138 goals), ahead of former England, Tottenham and Manchester United star Teddy Sheringham (111).
- There are two Aussies already at the club. Left-back James Meredith and ex-Newcastle Jets youngster Kristian Brymora
- Melbourne Victory boss Kevin Muscat, former Caltex Socceroos skipper Lucas Neill, Dave Mitchell and Jason van Blerk have also played for the club in the past.
- Actor Denzel Washington and boxer David Haye are two high-profile fans of the club.
Poll: choose your Caltex Socceroos starting XI to face Colombia in London
After Saturday morning’s (AEDT) loss to Norway, the Caltex Socceroos get a chance at redemption when they take on Colombia in London. Coach Bert van Marwijk handed debuts to the likes of Dimitri Petratos, Andrew Nabbout and Aleksandar Susnjar in Oslo and is sure to freshen up
What’s next for the Caltex Socceroos?
While Bert van Marwijk’s debut game as Caltex Socceroos coach didn’t go to plan, the side gets a chance to put things right when they take on Colombia in London on Wednesday morning (Australian time). The South Americans are a dangerous side, having beaten Australia’s Group C
Opponent Watch: Deschamps slams ‘cocky’ France
The Caltex Socceroos weren’t the only team in pre-World Cup friendly action this weekend, with all three of their Group C opponents in Russia featuring in matches. And Australia’s first opponents at the World Cup France suffered a setback in their preparations against Colombia
Analysis: debutants Petratos, Susnjar the positives after Oslo loss
Result aside, Dimi Petratos and Aleksandar Susnjar had assured debuts on Saturday morning. It was encouraging to see two starting XI debutants given a chance in Bert van Marwijk’s first game in charge. REPORT: Caltex Socceroos undone by Norway in BvM's maiden match ANAL