Back to where it all began! Caltex Socceroos legend Tim Cahill has joined English Championship club Millwall for the remainder of the season.
Having started his professional career at the London club 20 years ago, Cahill's club career has come full circle.
The move also gives him the chance to press his claims for a spot in the Australian squad for this year's FIFA World Cup in Russia.
But as well as being the club that gave Cahill his shot, what else do we know about the Lions?
Here's some interesting facts about Cahill's new club.
- Millwall plays in the Championship – England's second tier – having won promotion from League One last season.
- They are currently in 15th spot on the ladder, nine points above the relegation zone.
- Their home ground – The Den – has a capacity of just over 20,000.
- Millwall are coached by Neil Harris, who has been at the helm since 2015, after taking over from Ian Holloway.
- Harris is also the club's all-time leading scorer (138 goals), ahead of former England, Tottenham and Manchester United star Teddy Sheringham (111).
- There are two Aussies already at the club. Left-back James Meredith and ex-Newcastle Jets youngster Kristian Brymora
- Melbourne Victory boss Kevin Muscat, former Caltex Socceroos skipper Lucas Neill, Dave Mitchell and Jason van Blerk have also played for the club in the past.
- Actor Denzel Washington and boxer David Haye are two high-profile fans of the club.
Degenek named in Serbian Superliga's best XI
Caltex Socceroos defender Milos Degenek has been named in the Serbian Superliga’s best eleven players of the first half of the season after his performances for Red Star Belgrade. AUSSIES ABROAD: Sainsbury denies former club Inter in first UCL start READ MORE: Where you can w
FFA to conduct additional injury assessment with Aaron Mooy
Football Federation Australia (FFA) acknowledges Huddersfield Town’s statement regarding Aaron Mooy released on Thursday morning (AEDT). Due to the significance of the AFC Asian Cup to the Caltex Socceroos, FFA will proceed with a plan to deploy its High Performance Coordina
Aussies Abroad: Rogic and Vukovic progress to Europa League Round of 32
The Europa League Round of 32 will have an Aussie flavour after Tom Rogic and Danny Vukovic both sealed their progression to the knockout stage of Europe’s second-tier competition. Rogic played 90 minutes as Celtic did it the hard way, their 2-1 loss at the hands of FC Salzbur
Where are your Caltex Socceroos in action this weekend?
The challenges keep coming for Mat Ryan with Australia's star shot-stopper set to face a Premier League powerhouse this weekend. Several big-name Caltex Socceroos are also preparing to square off in a Scottish Premiership match with major title ramifications. Get across tho