Need to know more about Honduras? The Caltex Socceroos meet Los Catrachos next month in a do-or-die World Cup playoff qualifier.
The winner over two legs can book their ticket for Russia. The loser misses out.
So, what do these 10 stats tell us about the Hondurans.
- In CONCACAF group qualification (which also included Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, T&T and USA), Honduras played 10 games for 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses
- Discipline was a problem for Honduras with two reds and 18 yellows - the worst of any team in the group.
- Honduras pass accuracy was 77% (second lowest in the group)
- Los Catrachos won just one from five away from home in qualifying (two draws, two losses)
- They scored 13 goals, and conceded 19. Honduras didn’t score any of their goals from set-pieces, all from open play
- Romell Quioto has netted four times for Honduras, while team-mate Alberth Elis scored three times.
- Both were on target in their 3-2 win over Mexico today in the final CONCACAF group qualfiier.
- Elis and Maynor Figueroa made 10 appearances for Honduras in group qualification - the most of anyone in the squad. Figueroa with 900 minutes on the pitch, the highest minutes of all players.
- Elis made the most key passes with 13.
- Tackles won by Honduras: 148 which was the highest in their group.
Cahill reveals favourite Caltex Socceroos' goal, future plans and more
Tim Cahill has pulled the curtains on a glittering Caltex Socceroos' career. Speaking to a media conference at the Star Casino in Darling Harbour, there was no shortage of emotion as the 38-year-old reminisced on a remarkable tenure in the Australian national team. Here's w
The unseen pain that spurred Cahill’s incredible career
Tim Cahill has achieved it all in his Caltex Socceroos career. His legacy, achievements and impact on Australian football will be lauded for generations on end. LEGACY: The defining moments to seal Cahill's Caltex Socceroos legacy REVEALED: How Cahill consistently punche
Outgoing sports science guru reveals proud Caltex Socceroos legacy
Australia's departing Head of Sports Science Dr Craig Duncan has spoken of his pride in seeing the Caltex Socceroos "dominate" physically at the FIFA World Cup™. Dr Duncan finished a four-year spell with the national team at the conclusion of football's showpiece event. In
Why Sainsbury isn't keen on Cahill's iconic kit number
Tim Cahill's retirement from international football sparked an avalanche of tributes for the Caltex Socceroos' all-time top scorer. The 38-year-old stepped away this week having left the lasting memory of him wheeling away to the corner flag for his trademark goal celebration.