Need to know more about Honduras? The Caltex Socceroos meet Los Catrachos next month in a do-or-die World Cup playoff qualifier.
The winner over two legs can book their ticket for Russia. The loser misses out.
So, what do these 10 stats tell us about the Hondurans.
- In CONCACAF group qualification (which also included Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, T&T and USA), Honduras played 10 games for 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses
- Discipline was a problem for Honduras with two reds and 18 yellows - the worst of any team in the group.
- Honduras pass accuracy was 77% (second lowest in the group)
- Los Catrachos won just one from five away from home in qualifying (two draws, two losses)
- They scored 13 goals, and conceded 19. Honduras didn’t score any of their goals from set-pieces, all from open play
- Romell Quioto has netted four times for Honduras, while team-mate Alberth Elis scored three times.
- Both were on target in their 3-2 win over Mexico today in the final CONCACAF group qualfiier.
- Elis and Maynor Figueroa made 10 appearances for Honduras in group qualification - the most of anyone in the squad. Figueroa with 900 minutes on the pitch, the highest minutes of all players.
- Elis made the most key passes with 13.
- Tackles won by Honduras: 148 which was the highest in their group.